Many small businesses cannot afford to have a Chief Technology Officer on staff, and must rely on the assistance of techie friends or take time out of an already busy schedule to implement technology-based solutions in their business on their own.
At ChicGeekTech, we believe that small business owners should be able to get the best technology advice and services at affordable prices.
We will take the time to learn about your business, and we will only recommend solutions that make sense for increasing business efficiency. Although we are extremely knowledgeable about the latest technologies, we will not overwhelm you with techno-mumbo-jumbo.
Our goal is to make beautiful online solutions that work to your business advantage!
- B.S. in Computer Science from Dartmouth College, M.A. in Educational Leadership
- 5+ Years Experience as Director of Technology for 200+ Employee Organization
- Certified as a Computer Technology Educator
- Experience as Project Manager on Multiple Software Implementation Projects for 200+ Employee Organizations
- 10+ Years Experience Managing Mac/PC Network Environments for up to 200+ Employee Organizations
- Proficient in Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Extensive Experience with Word Press Installation and Theme Customization